2nd, 3rd, 4th Street SE, Watford City, ND 58854
CALL FOR OFFERS
DEADLINE: Tuesday, August 28th at 5:00 p.m. MST
- INVESTMENT SALE: CALL FOR PRICING
- Premier mobile home park totaling 82 units
- Situated on 17.81 +/- AC
- Ideally situated in Watford City near local shops, restaurants, schools, highways and amenities
- Incredible investment opportunity in a major Bakken oil and gas hub, an area with high workforce housing needs
- CONSTRAINED HOUSING SUPPLY: Due to the resurgence of Bakken oil production activity, Watford City is experiencing a rapid influx of oilfield service workers which has created a significant shortage of affordable housing. With current demand high, and projected to increase, Long X Mobile Home Park is well-positioned as an investment with high-return potential.
- OIL PRODUCTION CAPITAL OF NORTH DAKOTA: McKenzie County is the largest oil producing county in North Dakota, making it a main Bakken economic hub. Within 30 miles of Watford City there are well over 4,800 oil wells. This is the largest number of wells of any North Dakota city over 5,000 people.
- ROBUST DEMOGRAPHICS: Watford City (McKenzie County) is undoubtedly an economy on the rise. As of May 2018 the unemployment rate sits at only 1.5%, 0.7% decrease from the previous year. As of July 2018, apartment occupancy sits at 95.4%, a 14.9% increase from the previous year. And finally, taxable sales and purchases in 2018Q1 increased an incredible 28.89% from the previous year. Outlooks for continued market economic growth remain bullish as oil pricing continues to increase.