Bettering the local communities where ERES lives and operates by creating, enabling and strengthening self-sufficiency.
ABOUT ERES FOUNDATIONS
ERES Foundations is a corporate social responsibility platform that defines and drives our efforts to make our communities a better place to live, work and play. Our focus is on people — extending a helping hand in times of need and introducing and encouraging sustainable opportunities for long term self-sufficiency. Specifically, ERES Foundations focuses on three main pillars:
- Commitment to Safe Housing: Building and providing safe housing for men, women and children.
- Commitment to Job Empowerment: Introducing tools and opportunities that enable men and women to secure employment that results in steady, reliable income.
- Commitment to Providing Life Necessities: Through various methods, providing the basic necessities that men, women and children need to lead healthy lives.
To achieve its goals, ERES has partnered with numerous philanthropic organizations across the U.S. to make a tangible impact in the markets where we live and work.
Some of those organizations include:
- Food Bank of the Rockies | Denver, CO
- Goodwill Industries of Denver | Denver, CO
- Mile High United Way | Denver, CO
- St. Francis Center | Denver, CO
- Tennyson Center for Children | Denver, CO
- The Salvation Army | Williston, ND
- West Texas Food Bank | Midland, TX
- Wish For Wheels | Denver, CO
For questions or additional information on community partnerships, please contact email@example.com.
Please find links below to ERES Foundations’ recent news and announcements.